WE’RE PROVIDING THE BEST
ECO-Clean Organic Fertilizer is produced and marketed in Nigeria by Marshal and Mitchel Integrated Services Ltd. Marshal & Mitchel is an indigenous company established to produce and market the best organic fertilizer in Nigeria with the blending of raw sapropel with other local materials to suit the Nigerian soil and crop requirement.
We use the soil map of Nigeria which has the composition, nutrient levels and characteristics such as the pH balance of the Nigerian soil in our Eco-clean organic Fertilizer production. This assists to factor in the nutrient requirement of different crops and regions of the country.
WE’VE 10 YEARS AGRICULTURE EXPERIENCE
ADVANTAGES OF USING SAPROPEL BASED ECO-CLEAN FERTILIZER
- Ecological product;
- Replenish soil with organic matter, which improves soil quality;
- Retains water;
- Increases symbiotic relationship between root and growing media;
- Activates soil microorganisms;
- Improves any fertilizer absorption;
- Stable quality parameters of raw material;
- Product can be adapted to client’s needs: can be added NPK
BENEFITS OF USING SAPROPEL BASED ECO-CLEAN FERTILIZER
- One particular character of sapropel is that due to its slow mineralization in the soil when properly applied to a particular soil for cultivation, it maintains its fertility for at least 5-years of continuous forming without the need for additional fertilizer. Both organic and inorganic types and still maintains the same annual agro product yield over a 5-year period.
Soil Quality Promotion
Eco-Clean Organic Fertilizer consists of vitamins, minerals and bacteria, which enrich plant nutrition. Additionally, in depleted soils, our product activates life processes, which initiate fertile layer formation. Eco-clean organic fertilizer decreases nitrates content in soil, plus it is able to accumulate water and to release it gradually for the plant
ABOUT THE RAW MATERIAL
It is a complex organic and mineral residue, formed on the bottom of some freshwater lakes out of flora and fauna origin remains. It is know that this natural thousands year old substance has a large amount of macro and micro elements, vitamins, amino acids and other biologically active substances. In general, it can be said that sapropel consists of nearly all most beneficial chemical element from the mendeleev chemical table. Also, sapropel is rich in microflora and especially in good bacteria, which improves plant growth and increase harvest
- High organic content (65-85%);
- Exceptionally stable quality;
- Rich in microelements, natural vitamins, ferments, amino and humic acids;
- Does not contain heavy metals, GMO and industrial pollutants.
SAPROPEL AND SAPROPEL BASED FERTILISER ACTIVITY
- Improves soil structure;
- Reduces soil salinity;
- Maintains soil moisture;
- Remains active in the soil for up to 5 years;